Wednesday 16 January 2013

Updating my presence online

It's amazing when you start to think about it... the amount of time you spend online, and the different social activities you can share online with your friends and acquaintances.

For example:


  1. My Facebook Profile
  2. My Geocaching Profile
  3. My BookCrossing Profile
  4. My Google+ Profile
  5. My YouTube Channel
  6. My Twitter Profile
That's all that I can think of at the moment... but seriously, doesn't anyone even use a home phone anymore to talk? How about actually going out and meeting your friends in real life? Other than us geocachers anyway.

It's amazing when you think about it. The majority of our interaction is now done online, and most of our conversations now take place either by text messages, or Facebook posts. Not to mention status updates.
Not having a good day? Post it online. Someone has aggravated you? Post it. You get the idea.

Ok, so maybe I am a little guilty of the same as above, after all I did just post a little rant on here. And I posted all my profile links above. Guess the world has come to being the electronic age, same as we had the ice age, the stone age...

M

No comments:

Post a Comment