Tuesday 15 January 2013

New Year's Geocaching Resolutions

Seeing as we are 14 days into the New Year, I thought maybe I should write down my resolutions for me to refer back to...

Have you made yours yet?

  1. Obtain 1000 caches by the end of 2013.
  2. Replace my existing cache containers with proper Lock N Locks.
  3. Place quality caches instead of quantity of caches.
  4. Promote and encourage our activity with all interested.
  5. Solve all the puzzles on my current ignore list.
  6. Host at least 1 Geocaching Event
  7. Attend all Geocaching Events in Kamloops in 2013.
  8. Complete my bucket list caches (previous DNF)
  9. Finally pay for GSAK and get rid of the nag screens.
I think I will refer to these resolutions at the end of each month to check up on my progress and how much I am holding to them.

Have you ever made Geocaching Resolutions?
Share them below!


No comments:

Post a Comment