Wednesday 9 January 2013

Signature Items and The Release

So I was going through the Signature Items that I have collected over the few years that I have been Geocaching, and decided that it was time to release them back into the wild.

Some of them I picked up in my travels, others I have collected through exchanges.

Of course, there are some that I will be keeping, for "sentimental" reasons, or because they are from local or friend Geocachers, and I really don't feel like parting with them. Don't get me wrong, I cherish all the tokens I have collected, but I also realize that I do have a hoarding problem and must make room for my growing Geocoin collection. One vice for another... :)

So keep an eye out on the local caches soon as they will be making the rounds as soon as the weather picks up a bit more. Afterall, Philmore doesn't really like sitting in one place too long when his belly is buried in snow.

2 comments:

  1. So I need to follow you around caching?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... I'll post when and where I drop off the Sig Items.

    ReplyDelete